Pandora Partners with X1 for Inaugural Music Week
This post comes from Pandora’s blog.
Listen up, X1 customers! Pandora is headlining Xfinity’s first ever Music Week today through October 14 to celebrate all of the awesome music offerings available on X1, with up to one week of free Pandora Premium. Pandora is Comcast’s preferred music partner, and all 10 million X1 customers can access the #1 music streaming service in the U.S. with the ability to listen to your favorite songs, artists and playlists ad-free and on-demand until October 14.
Access Pandora Premium on X1 by saying “Show me music” into your voice remote, no credit card required. With Pandora Premium, you can search and play the perfect song, album, station or playlist on-demand for any occasion, simply with the power of your voice. It’s easier than ever to discover personalized music throughout the platform and create the best soundtrack at home whether you’re setting the mood for parties, cooking dinner, or just lounging.
X1 features hundreds of curated musical playlists around themes including TV, movies, multicultural, kids, sports, and more. Here are a few examples of our faves:
- Music: Taylor Swift: Speak Now World Tour Live, Beyonce I Am… World Tour, Drake A-Z, New Country Now
- TV and Movie Soundtracks: Empire, Game of Thrones, Grey’s Anatomy, Riverdale, Movie Musicals to Sing Along To
- Kids: Sing-a-Long, Kidz Bop’s Greatest Hits, Family Friendly Hits
- Latin: Pitbull A-Z, Latin Pop, Camila Cabello, Reggaeton
- Life: Hipster Holidays, Pumpkin Spice Latte, French Cooking Music
- LGBTQ: LGBTQ Indie, Pride Party, Lady Gaga: A-Z
- Gaming Soundtracks: Call of Duty, Assassin’s Creed, Super Smash Bros.
- Black Film & TV: The Gospel of Aretha Franklin, New Hip Hop Now
- Asian & International: Crazy Rich Asians, K-Pop Girl Groups, Contemporary Bollywood
Want to learn more? Check out xfinity.com/x1.